Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wonderful Things about Children

Children are Gods gift to us! I truly believe that. Now what I have learned through my classes, they are growing up extremely fast! They are also extremely smart! Now they are not smart like reading until they are taught how to read and write. But before that, they can be really smart in one of these nine areas! The areas are listed on this site! Now, as children grow, they learn more and what they are good at keeps growing too. So personally, I am Logical/math smart. I have always been like that. I know this through taking a simple test to see what I am good at and what I am not. Here is the website!

http://www.literacyworks.org/mi/assessment/findyourstrengths.html

This is really easy and there are not a lot of questions to answer! Everyone should try it!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment